Friday, April 13, 2007

Congratulatoins to John and Mindy!!


Ron and I would like to wish the very very best of all to our Cousin John and his soon to be Wife Mindy. Tomorrow is their big day and we are on our way to do a little pre-wedding celebrating with them.........I'll post some pictures later and when I dig my cable out of the box it is buried in :)
....and here is their picture from their wedding day. This was John and Mindy as they entered their wedding reception. They are the cutest couple! I just love them. Their wedding was gorgeous, the weather was beautiful and it seemed like all the guests had an awesome time.
Ron and I were one of their Host Couples and were very honored to be so. Thanks for asking us you to, we had a blast! Much love to you both.


No comments:

Post a Comment