Friday, April 20, 2007

My lord was this a week!

I am personally very glad this week is OVER! I have been so busy. We had an auction in Lincoln and I swear I thought I was going into some sort of Consignor overload. 44 Consignors later, the auction is over, the reports are printed and the trucks are home...now on to this weekend.

This is my birthday weekend. I simply didn't even realize my birthday was this close. I keep thinking to myself. What can I do to enjoy my weekend because after all it is my birthday. I know I am going to watch the Busch race tonight, we are having some friends over tomorrow night and I am watching the NASCAR Cup race and Sunday..........AN AUCTION!! I guess my birthday gift is a day of clerking my fingers to the bone :)

In the meantime....I am going to have lunch with my friend next week and I am going shopping with my mom...so there you have it. Kristin's birthday weekend/week in a summary. Oh and I think I might have me a Jack and Coke and toast Clint Bowyer.

2 comments: