Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Organizing Mania has hit.....

I had some sort of divine inspiration today and have been tossing, throwing and organizing and I am NOT done. First, I cleaned and organized my Craft supplies, which does NOT include my scrapbook supplies. It was mainly my floral supplies and sewing stuff. I was so happy to have it done!! I had a cabinet that came out of my Kitchen and utilized that to organize these craft items.

Then I moved on to the Boxes of Jewelry, hair ribbons, old bathroom supplies and just plain crap that was cluttering up my closet. I have this closet in my upstairs Hallway that houses all our linens, blankets, tableclothes, extra rugs and other misc linens. OH what a horrid mess this closet has become....since I forgot to take a before picture....I'll take an after, but first I need to get something to cover the shelves with. I had some old wall paper that belonged to my mom that used but it was just getting too toren up......

I am off to do more........!

1 comment: