Sunday, September 14, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO.....

US!

17 Wonderful years ago today.

Ron and Kristin Stock were married at Lindsay Holy Family Church in Lindsay Nebraska.

I am going in for some photos......OH lord...I have none. I so have to scan some in!!! Well anyway.....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to us. WOW holy crap has time just sped by. We have had so many wonderful times together and so many things that I thank GOD I had Ron with me through.

Losing my Dad, losing Grandpa Stock, losing Grandpa Pfeifer...losing so much and so many people that we loved and cared about.

I try to only remember the good stuff...and there is ALOT more good stuff then bad. Being an Aunt and Uncle. Watching these beautiful children grow up in front of us. Being part of our friends and siblings weddings, anniversaries and birthdays.

Then there are auctions. Goin racin. Cheering for the Huskers. Playin pool. Goin bowlin. Hanging out with our friends.....life is good. AND NOTHING can replace all the wonderful memories we have had. We are so blessed and so lucky....

TO HAVE EACH OTHER!!!!

We were a perfect fit and always will be a perfect fit....we are Ron and Kristin.

4 comments: