Thursday, September 25, 2008

Here I go...

to Kansas City for our NASCAR race weekend. This is the one weekend a year I really look forward to! Especially be cause it is my favorite Driver's "home" track. As I type this...we are just now getting to Lincoln. It's another 4 hours to KC but worth the trip to experience the whole NASCAR feel.

Ronnie and I in the big Rolling Turd (aka the Long Dong Wagon). I'll post some photos later today when I have a chance to take some. Right now I just served a sandwich and apples to Ron. OK so the rolling turd has it's advantages. Just walk to the refrigerator and cook away.

Right now, I am trying to keep Ron off the phone. Why is it that everytime we get into a town or city someone calls Ron. Needless to say I will get real worried when he whips out his computer while driving. Our "residential" tour of Lincoln is going good...hehehehe...have I mentioned that Ron gets lost easily??

My best to all of you straight from the Big Rolling Turd.....

Ronnie behind the wheel of the Big Rolling Turd...on the phone. IMAGINE that...

Ronnie being the ever dutiful husband and putting up my Clint Bowyer flag for me...what a dude.....

2 comments:

  1. LOL on the rolling turd. You and potty humor, are hilarious.

    Have fun at the race and may Tony or Clint win it. WINK WINK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna be rolling in the big turd with you all!! Have a great weekend Kristin & Ron!!

    ReplyDelete