Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How could....

...such a nice and fancy thing cause such a fracious?

OK here is the Story, which MANY of you have heard from me, but if you haven't, here it goes again.

Ron and I owned this wonderful Fifth Wheel Camper that Momma (that's me) so lovingly named Dutchie (again if you know me...this is nothing new..naming stuff). My love affair with Dutchie was deep and strong. So when we decided to sell Dutchie in 2007 after we bought our cabin, I was secretly hoping we didn't get it done.

Here is the beloved Dutchie:




So, following lots of ads and lots of people looking at Dutchie. She didn't sell. So as spring 2008 came. Ron said "Iam going to try and sell the camper again and if it doesn't sell by August, well keep it and take it to the NASCAR race in Kansas City and Husker Harvest Days". Great Life is good......again...I was secretly wishing for a No Sale to keep Dutchie in my life.

THEN ONE HORRID day.....Ron comes in the house and says "Honey I have something to show you" OK when Ron Stock says that followed by, "We are going to have alot of fun with this thing" I am always a little taken aback. So I walk outside to find this enormous Mobile Home sitting in our yard. Of course I am shocked and the first words out of my mouth were "Where the Hell is Dutchie"

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll here is where it all went south. "I traded the camper in for this" WHAT!




Now some of you are probably sitting there with your Mouth hanging open thinking "What is wrong with this woman, look at this thing. BUT that is exactly the problem. I am trying to hard to uncomplicate and unclutter my life and then Ron drags home yet ONE MORE THING that I have to clean......

BUT for what it is worth....we will give Ron this much...I didn't want Dutchie either...or for that matter a cabin!

So why am I posting about this today?

Because I am currently taking everything that was in Dutchie and loading it in the Mobile Home for Husker Harvest Days. So far....everything in Dutchie fits in three Cabinets of the "new" one. Oops...did I saya that out loud...shhhhhh don't tell Ron.

8 comments:

  1. so what's the name?
    the bullet?
    the long dong wagon?


    she is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you will LOVE it. Friends of ours have one and I secretly covet it! ;) Shhh don't tell C, he's been begging for one for years!

    Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo that is screaming road trip to Canada!!! LOL

    I sure wish my dh showed up with one of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear what you name the RV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay chickie you are tagged again. It is a fun tag not much effort LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Motor Home! There are thousands of retirees in Florida jealous as hell right now--- hahaha.

    Actually, doesn't this make you high class Nascar fans now? Something like Infield royalty?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! Now I see why Patti is jealous!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Long Dong Wagon! lmao!! Only Lori...

    NASCAR will never know what hit them. Indoor plumbing...on wheels.

    ReplyDelete