Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What a trip....

Down memory lane. I stumbled onto a TON of photos I had scanned in and man I had the best time looking through these. Here are a few I thought I would share!

Me (a LONG time ago) getting in Dave Anson's race car. I could NOT stop laughing. This is such a great memory for me.


Is this possible that this is Sheldon Boschen. My Nephew who is now and SOPHOMORE in High and has no hair :)

This photo just CRACKS me up! Dave Anson in these silly damm glasses. OMG.....I remember this night like it was yesterday.


MY VERY Favorite photo ever! Seriously....this is me and my Nephew Seth! Seth is turning HOW old in a week!! Let's just say over 21...HOLY GOOD GOSH!


Cassidy bear...look how small and tiny she was here. WOW...is this really Cass? Yes, it is.....



Where has little Daniel gone. My Nephew Daniel Stock...a much younger version than now.......

1 comment:

  1. awww thanks for a sneak peek into your past Kristin. I enjoyed your photos!!

    ReplyDelete