Friday, September 12, 2008

I have...

What I call a Husker Harvest Days Hangover. Way too much time trapped like a rat at Husker Harvest Days. Man....Monday through Thursday at the same place. Not only did I not leave the Husker Harvest Days site, but I never left our lot. But I can honestly say it sure was nice to get the heck out of there!



I am so tired I can hardly move. I feel like I got hit by a truck! I have been completely out of it all day. It took me 15 minutes to find a Can of Chili for my Nacho's at the Grocery Store....then I spent 10 minutes looking for a pair of pants that were already in my bag.

Thus begins a weekend of recuperating.

3 comments:

  1. sure hope you got through the weekend and got lots of rest to survive this work week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a beer when you got home. Sounds like you need a better kind of hangover. lol!

    ReplyDelete