Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am at it again.....

Finding older photos again!

This is my niece Cassidy wearing my hot pads. I have NO idea why this photo cracks me up but it does. I was laughing so hard........look how tiny she is..WOW....our little Cass.

Me with some of our little ducks we raised some years ago. I had the best time watching those little fellas grow up...for some reason they like me alot. It probably has something to do with the fact that I visted their shed.....all the time, but no one knew that...till now :) They reminded me of my Grandpa and Grandma Boschen......


Look at Seth and Sheldon acting so tough!!


Here is SOMETHING you don't see everyday and probably WILL NOT see for a very long time.........FIRST ME in a Colorado Shirt and Michael in a Nebraska Sweatshirt. My Brother in law Michael and I traded shirts and TRUST me we were in Lincoln, Nebraska and after going to the can with this on....I asked for MY SWEATSHIRT back :) This has been what seems like forever ago!!!!!!!!!!



Look at me and my homemade Salsa!! 2004....hol cow!

4 comments:

  1. I am so enjoying your blast to the past with ya! Love the one with you and the chicks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking at old photos is a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you going to the kansas race this weekend? where the heck are you

    ReplyDelete