Sunday, January 4, 2009

Almost Home...

Just Five more hours are offically left of our little Gator Bowl trip.

It seems that this week just flew by. We spent the night in St. Joseph to avoid some ice that had passed through good Ole Nebraska. It will be nice to get home to my bed and my pets. I have a feeling a couple of little cats are going to be pretty happy to see me.

I have had a great week, but I am almost ready to get back into my "normal" routine. When I get home I am faced with two suitcases full of laundry and a list of things to do that I didn't manage to get done before I left.

I have to take down my Christmas Tree at home. My Christmas Tree at the Lake. I think my little snowmen will stay up as usual till March.

We are getting ready to leave St. Joseph Missouri for the last leg of our trip home. I'll update this more today with a few more photos and the final thoughts of this week!

See ya all back home!!

3 comments: