Thursday, January 22, 2009

In Memory....



Of Janice.

It simply amazes me how some people can have such an impact on your life even though you have never met them in person.

That is how I feel about Janice. When I first started posting my Scrapbooking layouts online and communicating with the vast online community of Scrapbookers I joined Scrapjazz. I have been a member there for over 5 years and have become friends with some many of the wonderful ladies that regularly chat there.

One woman in particular touched me and that was Janice Nielsen. I was heartbroken to learn that Janice had passed today. It is heart wrenching to lose those who you wish you would have told one more time what their presence has meant in your life. Janice ALWAYS had kind words to say and never failed to leave the most encouraging and loving comments.

he was truly one of kind. A tremendous woman with a heart of gold! I hope now her and Jeannie can scrap together and take good care of us that remain!

Rest in peace Janice and give Jeannie a big hug for me!!

1 comment: