Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One challenge....

it is simple as that. I have read about the 265 days challenges all over the scrappin world, the photo a day challenges everywhere this 2009.

Mine challenge is simple!

Capture ONE! That is simple. ONE amazing photo this month.

My definition of Amazing is probably alot different then others, but to you it might be a simple snapshot.

Take a photo of someone who you might not take a photo with, something special to you, just make sure it is amazing to you.

I want those who chose to take this challenge............

DO IT......

Post it on your blog and link it back here OR visit www.treasurestoscrap.com and post it in the gallery referencing....Kristin's one Amazing photo a month challenge!

HAVE FUN!

1 comment:

  1. ok I posted a fave pic that I took while we were in Rome. Of course it's all altered up with my photo program but it just adds to the beauty ;)
    check out my blog for my challenge pic!

    ReplyDelete