Saturday, January 17, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS

>
to Tony and Ashley Bialas on their wedding. Yeah they were married a few months back but they had wonderful reception tonight to celebrate their union. It was fun to celebrate with friends and family and with Ashley and Tony. CONGRATULATIONS and we love you!



ANOTHER Congratulations to my Nephew Sheldon Boschen....my very very favorite wrestler! This is a photo my niece Jessica took of her brother. One of those coaches is his Dad. Congratulations on that 3rd place bud! I am proud of you...as usual..but you knew that!


I would like to thank my sweet niece Jessica for texting me and letting me bother her all day while her brother was wrestling. I LOVE YOU JESSICA :)

1 comment:

  1. congrats to the bride and groom. great photo of your three. a big congrats to your nephew once again. Go Sheldon!!!

    ReplyDelete