Sunday, June 25, 2006

10 Things that made me smile this weekend....

1. My friend Dave telling his wife (my Best friend) Rhonda that she is the greatest wife....and she is.
2. My Friend Mike winning his second Dirt Track Feature race of the season.
3. Meeting my friend Pats daughter Lexi....she is a treasure.
4. Having my niece sit on my lap and helping me work.
5. Watching my Nephew Eric play and laugh
6. Sitting with the auction crew following a busy day just laughing, joking and just enjoying a beautiful day
7. Having it cool off and be an beautiful cool day today so that we could have our windows open.
8. Actually getting caught up on my laundry today
9. Seeing my friends Jeff and Lenni outside in their yard and stopping by to see them with no warning - it was great to see them...I love them!
10. Knowing that next weekend we are taking Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off! YEAH!! YEAH and Double yeah!!

1 comment:

  1. Great things to make you smile. Long weekend eh? Us too, for Canada Day. woohoo. Glad to see a racer win.

    ReplyDelete