Wednesday, June 21, 2006

10 things........

....that made me smile today....

1. That every single morning including this morning, my best friend Rhonda made sure she sent me an email to see how I was feeling.
2. How cute my kitty was sleeping on my Window seat before I left
3. Watching Santos run around my explorer putting air in my flat tire for me
4. Driving to GI with Aunt Carolyn and having a chance to talk with her
5. Listening to our co-worker Ray trying to do his Name dial on his phone and it would NOT work - that was freakin hilarious!
6. Leaving a present for Driver to open tonight
7. Hugging my friend Randy when I got to Colby....man was he glad to see me
8. Meeting Bridget, our new office girl...what a gem!
9. Hugging my friend Pat when I got to Colby...ditto on the glad to see me
10. HAVING WIRELESS INTERNET AT MY HOTEL!!

1 comment: