Friday, June 2, 2006

Hope....protect my driver....

Well....it is race weekend again. Here are my Top three things I am excited about this race weekend.....

1. I am very excited that Ricky Rudd will be running the NASCAR race for Tony Stewart on Sunday. It is so great to see Ricky back on TV again, doing interviews and racing. I am just sad that Tony had to get hurt for Ricky to get some racing in. I sure wish I could watch the race, but no such luck! ((hugs)) to Ricky!

2. I am very excited that Clint Bowyer might just get a good run and gain some of his rockie points back. He so needs them and he deserves them. Here is lots of good luck Clint...stay out of trouble! ((hugs)) to Clint!

3. I am very excited because our dirt driver Dave will be driving the ole 18 (Sort of) car at Boone County tonight. I have a sweet spot for Dave's car. Hopefully, the 98 will be repaired and running as soon as possible. ((hugs)) to Dave!

But with all this excitement I have lots of worry as well. Dave has had some accidents the last two runs at Boone County and after last weeks big one, I am a bit nervous. This time he will have hope riding with him. Protect my driver hope.....that is your job!! Fly hope fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment