Friday, June 16, 2006

My Cat rules the roost!

In my conversations with people, I talk alot about pets. I hear lots of different comments about peoples pets. Well now it is time to talk about our cat Button. I swear she is the most spoiled cat in the in entire universe. Every exit to our home, has a bell on the door handle. The reason for the bell is, when she wants to go outside she rings the bell. It works! I always let her out. She get free run of the house, but her favorite place to sleep (at night) is right next to my pillow. It doesn't take but about 15 minutes after we head to bed and we have a little visitor with us. You can TRY shutting the door, but she jumps and jumps and jumps at the door till you just can't take it any longer. Here is a perfect example. I wanted to flip the cushions on my Porch furniture so I went out and found her sleeping on them, and attempted to move her.....

1 comment:

  1. We've got a spoiled pet around here--we get that look a lot!

    ReplyDelete