Friday, June 2, 2006

I swear this house is making itself a mess....

I love my house clean, but it just seems like NO matter what I do there is clutter, clutter everywhere and something always sitting out which absolutely drives me nuts! I CAN NOT get caught up...no matter how hard I try. I get one place cleaned then another one gets all messed up! I am happy that I got my entry closet all cleaned...it is like a gift when I open the doors. There are days when I just want to lock the doors and runaway. I need a flippin maid! Or a kid :) I would love to have a nice Saturday, but it is going to be clean toilets, do laundry, wash windows...blah, blah, blah!

1 comment:

  1. i am right there with ya, babe. I never feel like my house is clean...where does it all come from? I'm not even home half the time...grr.

    ReplyDelete