Thursday, June 22, 2006

Blogger Challenge....10 Things.....


10 Things about me

1) I miss my Dad so much that almost five years later I still cry about it almost everyday
2) I am so tired of my DH being gone that it makes me mad at him when I see him
3) I am a total racing fan and it is almost the one and only thing that makes me happy
4) Sometimes I neglect by two best friends from High School so bad that I feel guilty...bad guilty (love Sonja and Tommy)
5) I crave pizza almost everyday
6) I feel like I am honestly related to my friend Dave from like another life or something
7) I Miss my friend Rhonda so much sometimes it makes me mad
8) I love to flirt
9) I am terrified of storms and fire...mortified of both
10) I am the best Aunt and I LOVE being a godmother

10 OTHER things about me....
1) I still miss Chad Little driving in NASCAR
2) I want Diamond Rio to come out with a kick arse single that blows Lonestar and Rascall Flats out of the water
3) I totally miss going to Primrose every Sat night for Steaks, drinks and Pool
4) I am glad I met my friend Mike.....he makes me laugh....HARD
5) I feel very connected to my friend Oscar on Scrapjazz
6) I am so surprised that I have become friends with our accountant Sherri, her Mom Deb and her Brother Chris
7) I crave spending time with my friend Joel and I miss him...alot!
8) I am sick and tired of cancelling our NASCAR trips be cause we have an auction
9) I think 15s could be another one of my favorite drivers
10) I hate humidity

2 comments:

  1. Ok on your hunkies where the heck is Tony??????? And Keith, come on now. ucky ukcy ukcy.

    ReplyDelete