Saturday, June 10, 2006

Missed Oscar....not happy

I know my online friend Oscar tried to call me on Friday and I was sweating my arse off in 104 degrees horrid weather tagging an auction. Tonight it is a glorious 59 degrees! It is sweatshirt weather THANK GOD! Cause I thought I was going to die yesterday. We are actually sleeping with our windows open...YEAH! Back to Oscar.....I was so excited when I heard Oscar called. I can not wait to talk to her. Will have to do it on Monday.

Tomorrow, is another auction day, following the auction, Ron and I are planning on going to Brooks and Dunn at Comstock......GOD I love this state! Where else can you have aparty in a pasture and have the time of your life.....ummmmmmmmmmmm Nebraska! Check out the lineup at www.windmillenterprises.net

On another note.....I would like to congratulate my Driver and my friend Dave on a great race that last two nights! You know.......you always build up steam after you get all this crap out of the way. Flush it down the JOHNNY :)

Here is wishing my cup driver Clint Bowyer lots of good Karma in the race tomorrow. I soooooo wish I could watch you. Have to save up for another weekend! The Stocks are your biggest fans :)

1 comment: