Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Better than I expected.....

I mentioned that I was going to Brooks and Dunn on Sunday night and I was in NO way shape or form disappointed. They were totally awesome. I had a great time, considering my DH practically had to drag me out of the house....I would have missed something amazing. Their final tribute was out of this word. Singing "Only in America" with three fully uniformed Marines on Stage with them.....Red, white and blue confetti falling everywhere....it was simply............................FANTASTIC. I am so glad Ron convinced me to go!

2 comments:

  1. I've been to two of their concerts and they were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous-- Looks like an awesome concert!! By the way-- did they know they had a DIVA in attendance--hahah!

    ReplyDelete