Monday, July 16, 2007

50 Things..........

I got this from my friend Paula.......50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT!
Learn 50 Things about your friends, and let them learn 50 Things about you!

1. Do you like cheese? OMG YES! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cheese!
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No absolutely NOT
3. Do you own a gun? NO but Ron does
4. Your favorite song? Neon Moon
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? I wish I had some of those New York ones
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Winter Wonderland
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk
9. Can you do push ups? barely
10. Is your bathroom clean? yes
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
12. Favorite Hobby? Scrapbooking
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite Sex? Ummmmm been too long!
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? Weight
16. Middle Name? Kay
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
A) I am so glad I posted that Post on Dirt Drivers
B) I really don't want to go to Omaha tomorrow
C ) My back hurts like hell
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought.
A) Some scrapbook supplies online
B) Tide
C) Cat Food
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
A) Water
B) Diet Coke
C) Beer
20. Current worry right now? Making it through this heat wave
21. Current hate? HEAT
22.Favorite place to be? My #18 Cabin or the Racetrack
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Partying it up in Genoa with Peter and Sara
25. Name three people who will complete this and Return? I got nothing
26. How many siblings do you have? 2
27. Do you own slippers? Yes
28. What shirt are you wearing? Red Tank Top
29. What shampoo do you use? Dove
30. Favorite color? Yellow
31. Would you like to be a pirate? WHAT"???
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Yellow Submarine
33. Favorite female name? Clarrisa
34. Favorite male name? Clint (that would be Bowyer) hehehehe
35. What's in your pockets right now? I have no pockets right now
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Ron
37. Best bed sheets as a child? My Poodle ones.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? My scar to my lip
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Five
41. Who is your loudest friend? Heather when she has has Bulldogs :)
42. Who is your most silent friend? Tricia
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Ummmm I highly doubt that a chubby old woman could have someone who has a crush on her :)
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? Yes
45.What is your favorite book? I tired to get into books but not so much
46.What is your favorite age? My late 20's
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Geez I can't remember but whatever it was the sister put the axe on it
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I have NO idea...but if Dave Anson doesn't agree to be a pallbearer he's a dead man!!
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? It is going to be hotter than hell today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment