Monday, July 23, 2007

My First.....

Layout for Kara Jones Creative Team.....also known as Kjoi Studios. I am so excited to have my first team layout done. I am very honored to have been chosen for this team. It is quite the talented team with lots on International flair...meaning there are quite a few members from all over the globe. How exciting! I am looking forward to being part of this team and creating alot more layouts in the next few months.
Here is the Link to Kara's Store and my Creative Team Gallery and information: http://kjoistudios.com/

These are my nieces Alicia and Cassidy and myself on the Fourth of July. We are fairly obsessed with our Sparklers. This was just so fun and they were just so cute. Thanks to the Ole Uncle Ron for taking this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment