Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Thank the lord for Small Things....

.....like a Canadian Cold Front :) OM Gosh it has been SOOOOOOO hot here and what a treat today is. A comfortable 75 degrees compared to the 100 degrees we had on Saturday. Now, this is a nice treat. I can live with this. I even opened all the windows in my house to air it out. I hate that stale summer AC air! I like it fresh and clean, get some of the beautiful Nebraska air in here.

Well, I finally got time to scrap a little after surviving our 7-7-07 party which realistically took and good solid five weeks to get ready for. So long to that party! It was a lot of fun, but very hot. Thank goodness Ron was smart enough to rig up a water sprayer....kept us good and cool.

Here is one of the layouts I did yesterday for Gretchen Tripp's Creative Team using her Patience Kit. I wanted to share it here cause for some reason I am having trouble posting anything on my Scrapbooking blog. I really really really like this layout. Isn't that strange. It is a layout about a can of Lemonade :) but I still love it!


My friend Rhonda brought me this can of Pink Lemonade to the races and it totally made my night......This is my journaling:

Sometimes, we just don’t take enough time to appreciate the little things that people do for us. I love Pink Lemonade. My friend Rhonda knows I love pink lemonage and knew I had trouble finding a can or bottle of it, so when she saw one she brought it to the races for me. It’s the little things that she does that makes me appreciate her. Even though it was one simple little gesture it meant so much to me that this just for me and that is exactly why she means the world to me.

Well, I am off to enjoy more of this nice cool beautiful day! Mostly, to wash and hang out my bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment