Monday, July 2, 2007

I am trying to put my finger on...

what to say......it has been one hell of a day. I am tired, pooped and darn glad we took the time to drive to the lake. Cabin sleep seems to agree with me :) I am busy busy busy getting ready for our big party on Saturday.....the 7-7-07 party is just a few days away and I think we might actually make it!

Last night Ron and I had quite the scar. Our Cat McCook had kittens and whether either one of us want to admit it we love those kittens. Well, this weekend they made their big outdoor debut. So last night we couldn't find Pudge anywhere.......we were sure something happened to him, both of us went to bed convinced that a tom cat had killed him.......The great news!! Pudge was back this morning safe and soung! I was so happy....all three are safe, sound and happy little kittens.

Well, it is time to throw in the towel on this Monday, after Painting, powerwashing, vacuuming, washing clothes, folding and putting away clothes, dusting, washing windows and all other sorts of stuff.........I am done. Time for some serious peeps.......

No comments:

Post a Comment