Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dear Santa.......


I know it is the middle of July and you are probably resting from your one busy day a year, but this year what I would like for Christmas is........

IS A COLD FRONT IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY IN Central Nebraska. I am not asking for much and if you could bring me this like in the next two hours I would be a good girl the rest of the year. I so promise to behave and not do anything wrong. I promise to leave you a Meat Lovers Supreme Pizza....forget those stinkin cookies :) they will melt by the time you get here.....and some Lemonade. REALLY REALLY cold Lemonade....cause if you plan on visting Nebraska this time of year in that Flannel suit and big ole beard you are seriously going to need some thing to drink.

Right now, I am most certainly dreaming of a white Christmas because it is 7:42 at night and the temperature is 88! Please Santa save me from this sweltering heat and bring my present early this year..........

I LOVE YOU Santa...and if you Don't deliver.....don't expect me to sing your praises come December......

No comments:

Post a Comment