Saturday, July 14, 2007

Please....ENOUGH ALREADY!!

Dishing on my Drivers. Gosh...what is it this year. SOOOOO Jake's a rookie...He's a sixteen year old KID. Grow up people. Just SHUT UP and race! You were Rookies once yourself....there is NOT ONE SINGLE DRIVER out there that has never ever been rookie. Plain and simple. After all....it wasn't the rookie's spinning out!
As for the comments on Dave.....get your facts straight! PLEASE....get them straight before you post something online. Dave's been my driver for a LONG LONG time and you just don't mess with Dave.
OK enough of that......but I send my best luck and wishes to my boys. Dave and Jake, I am SOOOO proud of both of you, no matter what.

Moving along.....CONGRATULATIONS Clint....great finish in that Busch race today......YEAH.

As for today, the lawn is mowed, Ron organized my shed for me, the laundry is done, the old newspapers are sorted and I did tons of online stuff I need to finish......now to finish downloading a trial PSE 5.0 and take the combine out to field so Ron can combine our wheat tomorrow and that is it for this little kitten.
Hummmmmm....let me see......I think I want to post another layout I have done.......



OK I chose this one....cause Rhonda truly is my 100% friend....and the above mentioned boys.....are her's. Her husband Dave and her son Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment