Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Friday!!

To all! I am personally glad it is Friday. I have a very busy week on tap for next week, so this weekend is all about the girl...that's me! (hehehe) I did something very monumental for me yesterday.........I finally parted with my old Scrapbooking Magazines. Man was that hard! I had every one since 2001!! OK that might be just a bit ridiculous. That silly Clean House show is going to be the death of ALL my stuff :)


Yesterday, a friend of mine and I were discussing scrapbooking and I mentioned to her that last month I managed to scrap 22 layouts. That is an all time first for me.......but as we talked about it, she said "So which one was your favorite" Well each one is my favorite in different sorts of ways, but I must say that........this one was my favorite:





I am glad she asked me this question, cause it really challenged me to go back and look at my layouts and determine why I even did them. This layout of my niece Cassidy was back to the basics for me. I remember creating this. I was driving down the road with Ron, while he was chatting away with one of our fellow team members I was in the back seat scrapbooking and I thought....I just want to scrap and not worry about making this layout some fancy pants things....and here it is...kind of back to how I use to scrap........

Well......Happy Friday all!! I hope all my friends, family and visitors have a lovely weekend.

One last note......good luck to Jake and Dave as they race tonight. Things will turn around drivers...I promise! ....and GO CLINT BOWYER!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this layout too! I like the horizontal layout of the photos and the colors. Title too... really, i like it all!

    WTG getting all those pages done in a month! That's power scrapping!

    ReplyDelete