Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Why I haven't lost my Love for Dirt Track Racing.......

because of this guy right here. I swear, racing runs in his blood, oh he trys to act like it doesn't bother him to share a little of the spot light with his son, but the truth be known....he still loves being the driver. He is such an important person to me. I have such a huge soft spot for this guy and sometimes I ask myself why. Maybe it is because he is just so passionate about this sport that I love so much or maybe it is because after all these years and all those miles of track he is still hungry for wins but I think it is because he is Driver. I saw him standing here tonight messin with his window net and I could tell......my Driver was in the zone, the racing zone...right where he belongs.



No comments:

Post a Comment