Saturday, May 10, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS JESSICA



Today my beautiful and extremely talented niece Jessica graduated from Newman Grove High School. I am soooo incredibly proud of her!! She is smart as a whip and just a wonderful person. She needs to commended for graduating as the Class Valedictorian with a PERFECT 4.0 grade point average, not to mention numerous awards for academics and some athletics. She also received several scholarships. She is planning on Attending Morninside COllege in Sioux City Iowa.

She is such a gem.....I remember the day she was born. Uncle Ron and I had only been dating TWO WEEKS! Now, look at us. GOSH that time has flown by. I will never forget how Jesscia was so grown up at Grandpa's funeral and I was just a plain mess. I would have never made it through that day if it would have been for her.

I couldn't ask for a better Goddaughter. She is such an amazing girl. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH Jessica and I think you know that. I am soooo excited about your future. Uncle Ron and I love you to pieces!!

3 comments: