Friday, May 9, 2008

Tagged by miss Lori.......

OH CRAP....been tagged by one of my Lori's...Laurensmom........

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Chamber of Commerce Assistance
2. Library Assistance
3. Grant Writer
4. Economic Development professional


Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Footloose
2. RV
3. Top Gun
4. Twister

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. Clean House
2. Two and a Half Men
3. NASCAR This Morning
4. ANything on TVland

Four places I have been:
1. Cozumel Mexico
2. Ohios Rios, Jamaica
3. Emporia Kansas (BBBAAAAHHHHHAAAAA LOVE that Clint Bowyer)
4. Albuqure (or whatever) NM

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. my brother
2. Rhonda
3. Ron
4. Lenni

Four of my favorite foods:
1. chinese
2. steak
3. Anything Chocolate
4. Chicken tacos

Four Places I would like to visit:
1. Talladega Alabama......going to the NASCAR race!!!!!!!
2. Hawaii
3. Seattle
4. Italy

Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Scrapfest
2. Summer at the lake
3. The Kansas NASCAR race
4. NOT working all the time :)

I am tagging anyone who hasn't done this yet........

No comments:

Post a Comment