Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Since my last post.....

Was so bitter...I decided to pick a layout out.......



and here it is. My Driver Change layout. This layout was created using all supplies from one of my favorite Texans.....Gretchen Tripp!!

This is kind of a sappy and mushy layout about my drivers.......

Journaling:I am a Stock car racing fan, there is NO doubt about that. I had the honor of sponsoring dirt driver Dave Anson for almost 20 years. The first time I realized that Dave wouldn’t be wheeling that #18 was so bittersweet for me. I was excited to have his son Jake taking over the wheel, but the realization that I would never see my driver behind the wheel of the #18 that he had driven for soooo long....through Bombers, Street Stocks to Modifieds......so here we are left to right - Driver Jr. - Jake, Kristin and Driver, Dave Anson.

There NOW I feel better.....

No comments:

Post a Comment