Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Robin ROCKS!!!

I must say that I am totally smitten with Robin Blakenship, as a person, a friend and a designer :) Her designs (aka as Mad Scrapper designs) are amazing. Here are two layouts that I created using her Wendi's World Kit and Adventures in Fun. Robin is the Featured Designer at Treasures to Scrap in June. I would certainly get over to TTS in June and take advantage of her being out Featured Designer! Her stuff is fun and totally matches her personality.



This layout I did for a lyrics Challenge at Tally Scrapper. The assignment was to hit shuffle on your MP3 player and scrap the first song that came up. Mine was Wrinkles by Diamond Rio....I have ALWAYS wanted to scrap that song and you can imagine how surprised I was when that was the song that came up!

No comments:

Post a Comment