Thursday, May 22, 2008

THANK GOD

My family in Windsor Colorado is OK!!!!!! After a Tornado ripped through Windsor Colorado today...in the path we had Cindi, Michael, Lexi, Curtis and Linda (Michaels Mom)....and THANK THE LORD FROM HEAVEN ABOVE that it spared each one of you. It seems that Linda got the worst of it...BUT thank god you are OK.

Thank the lord Linda that you have Michael and Cindi to help you clean up. I am so glad everything is ok.

LOVE YOU ALLLLLL very very much....and I can't wait to see you all again...even though my sweet Curtis wanted to take Aunt Kristin's Husker Flag down......you are one of the only Buffs that I love :)

2 comments:

  1. yes thankfully they were okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God!
    My parents had a tornado go through their neighborhood last week. It did serious damage to their car, roof, etc, but they are all OK too. Phew!

    ReplyDelete