Monday, May 5, 2008

It's the most Wonderful time of the year.....

Quoting the famous Christmas Carol! IT IS FINALLY WARM IN CENTRAL NEBRASKA......this has been the longest winter I must say that FINALLY my first day wearing shorts and a T-shirt....and it rocked! I was hot, sweaty and happy to be outside....

I got all the stuff that Ron and I unloaded from our camper on Saturday in the house....or should I say KRISTIN unloaded from the camper. Ron is very determined to sell our camper and TRUST ME we need to sell our camper, but I am soooooooo sad selling our Dutchman, it is like losing a member of our family! I DO NOT want to sell it but I know we have to....our cabin is so much more convenient for us........

It bugs the hell out of me know that people are in our camper, looking around and taking a look hoping to make it their own. Last year when we had it for sale I knew we wouldn't sell it but this year! I think it is gone!!!!!! and I am a very sad!!!

Here are some photos I took last summer.......





No comments:

Post a Comment