Saturday, November 29, 2008

How can a couple game...

of cards take ALL day......and half the night.

I am serious...you put a deck of cards in front of my family and all Jacks breaks lose. I seriously don't mind, it just gives me the giggles. I can't believe how loud one group of people can be playing cards. Everything was fine when the family was in Mom's basement, but when they decided to play on the dining room table....well.......









It was a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving and I have no complaints. We had a great day......especially me eating half a pan of potatoes :) I don't eat potatoes much anymore...so I made sure I had those potatoes....AND Ham :)

Of course I was a little surprised that we actually watched the Big Joe Polka Show :) and the CMA awards and PBS.......Thank goodness we caught he Kansas vs Missouri Football game...WOW that was a great game. I was happy for the JHawks!

All in all Saturday ROCKED!!

What a lovely day.......I miss my family. I am lucky we get to spend our holidays together...I love them all very much!

2 comments: