Saturday, November 8, 2008

WHOOOOOOO!!

The Huskers Won today over the Kansas Jayahawks.....that was a very enjoyable game. A good game...a well played game by the Huskers AND our injured Joe Ganz (our Quarterback)









In a weird twist....my favorite NASCAR driver just happens to be from Kansas and his favorite team...the Kansas Jayhawks!! Piled it up in the Nationwide race, but right now is having a great comeback. At one point had lost his Nationwide Championship lead, but seems to be a man on one hell of a mission.

Stay tuned for updates on Clint :)

AND here it is........

WRECKED......TO FOURTH!! I am one extremely proud Clint Bowyer fan today....now bring that Mojo over to tomorrow my friend.......and BRING HOME THAT NATIONWIDE championship next weekend. I will certainly be watching....I have to work on next Sunday which totally make me upset, but I want you to be that Nationwide Champion.....




There isn't one moment that I haven't said "Wow Kristin what a great choice for your driver"

No comments:

Post a Comment