Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Outdoor Challenge...


that is my newest "get me some exercise" program :) brought to me by Wii. BUT man...holy moses......I think Wii is trying to kill me...or maybe I am just that sad and pathetically out of shape. It pooped me out.

I love Mole stomp...who knew that stepping on moles could be such a workout!!

Or how about some log jumping....

I have to admit I had alot of fun doing this......I kind of forget that I am actually getting exercise while doing it. Now I am on to the Marathon Event by the end of December. NO not a real Marathon a Wii Marathon :)

1 comment:

  1. What is a Wii marathon.

    I am in LOVE with outdoor challenge, way funner and more workout than the Wii fit. (did I just say that).

    Does your mat migrate across the floor?

    ReplyDelete