Friday, November 7, 2008

A little sad...

at the same time being a little scared....for Clint Bowyer that is. There are only two more Nationwide Races and two more Sprint Cup races of the season. He is currently leading the Nationwide points race but by a slim margin. I am nervous for him. I would certainly like to see him win that title..in addition to having an excellent finish in the Sprint Cup Chase. So I'll watch the race tomorrow and see if he can hold on and pull away.......




..and I'll watch on Sunday to see if he can have another great finish!!



Go Clint Bowyer!!

Meanwhile back here.......

I have been sorting and sorting my final box of photos I needed to sort!! I am so sooooooo happy to have that done.....Happy days are here again!! Now if I could just finish my last box of Memorbilia done too......

1 comment: