Sunday, November 30, 2008

Today...

has been...one of THOSE day. First, Ron had a touch of the flu. Poor man. He had all kinds of bad stuff going on, but McCook made sure she sat on his lap all afternoon while he was napping. I let him watch Gunsmoke and Bonanza all day....even though I slept through Gunsmoke and he slept through Bonanza. Ron is NEVER sick...so I knew he was NOT feeling well.

I can't believe how fast our four day weekend went!! Where did it go????? I can't believe Ron is going to be gone this week, but I have so much to do that I'll live through it :)

This month is CRAZY!! I mean insane nuts and plain wild........there are only 6 days....YES 6 days that we don't have NOTHING going one.....WAIT it's 5!!

How do I cram in a months worth of stuff in 5 days?????

Well I can't believe this is it for November. The very last day...WOW what a month. At least I got to watch the replay on the Nationwide Series Banquet today!!! CONGRATS to my driver again for being the Nationwide Champ!!!

1 comment: