Saturday, November 22, 2008

How the weeks do fly by....

I swear just like it was two hours ago, I was looking forward to watching the KSU/Nebraska Football game and then following it up with the conclusion of the NASCAR Nationwide Season, but it has already been a week! WOW...no way. This week has left me no time for bloggin or catching up. Two days I spent not feeling well and then had to pack up and leave for an auction in Kansas.

BUT the good news is. We are done with the auction. Home safe and sound and spending the day at our lake house, which it totally fine with me. I was hoping to get a jump on some holiday projects this weekend, but I have laundry, dishes and bags to unpack. Not to mention endless Creative Team stuff to catch up on and about a dozen emails to reply to.

OH well.....tonight is the Nationwide Banquet at which Clint Bowyer will offically receive his 2008 Championship Trophy and the much anticipated Oklahoma/Texas Tech game, which has HUGE implications for the Big 12 South...worth watching even though I don't know how I am going to function without my Huskers :)

I did manage to scan some older photos in this week that I have been meaning to save and eventually scrap, but in terms of the 100's of other projects....NOT so much.

Well.......that is it for me today. I'll share some of those scanned in photos later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment