Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ripped off from Leslie....

I just felt like doing this......

1. Do you like blue cheese? Sort of...
2. Have you ever smoked? Cigaretts? NO Pot? NO
3. Do you own a gun? yes
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? I have never been a fan of cool aid.....
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? yes
6. What do you think of hot dogs? ONLY over and open fire :)
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk or Diet Coke
9. Can you do push-ups? Yes; the girly kind with your knees bent
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Wedding Ring
11. Favorite hobby? scrapbooking
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Sometimes I think I do
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Procrastination
14. Middle name? Kay
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. I miss my Ron
2. I am FINALLY getting sleepy
3. I hope Newman Grove wins there second playoff game
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Diet coke, Milk and water
17. Current worry? Can I make it through next week?
18. Currently hate right now? not being able to get in my cute pants
19. Favorite place to be? Duncan Lakes
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Celebrating with Friends in Belgrade.
21. Where would you like to go? Hobby Lobby, Kohls, racing and bed....
22. Name three people who will complete this? anyone else that needs something to blog can copy
23. Do you own slippers? yes and I love them...they only cost me like four dollars ;)
24. What shirt are you wearing? My NASCAR Driver Clint Bowyer T shirt
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I really don't care what I sleep on...as long as I can sleep
26. Can you whistle? sort of
27. Favorite color? yellow and red
28. Red or white wine? Bud light
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Well it depends on the mood I am in....
30. Favorite Girl's name? Amelia
31. Favorite Boy's name? Dustin
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.....i had chapstick in them
33. Last thing that made you laugh? A comment on a IM I had
34. Worst injury you ever had? my cut lip on my brother graduation
35. Do you love where you live? OMG yes...but I am toren..I love home and I LOVE about cabin....
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5 but I prefer my computer
37. Who is your loudest friend? Well I am just as loud as any of my friends :)
38. Do you have any pets? Two cats (Mccook and Button), Buddy our Dog, Buttercup (the outside cat) and Delores (the Llama)
39. Does someone have a crush on you? I have NO idea
40. Your favorite book(s)? I am just not much of a reader anymore
41. Favorite Sports Team? MY Nebraska Huskers...(Football, Baseball and Volleyball) AND my NASCAR......
42. What song do you want played at your funeral? One More Day by Diamond Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment