Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My THANKSGIVING Eve Challenge....

It is simple!! I posted a similar Challenge on one of my Scrapbooking site that I frequent...and decided to do it here. This THANKSGIVING weekend...I challenge you to post a photo that you take over the weekend with someone or something you usually don't take your photo with!! This has to be YOU......with someone or something......post in my comments a link to your blog or email me at kkstock@stockra.com with you photos to share.

Here are mine...this is myself and my dog Buddy....we were having quite the kiss fest this afternoon...




2 comments:

  1. OH this is a good challenge Kristin I hope to find a good toilet seat cover that I love. LOL Actually my bff (my guest blogger) and I are on the loose tomorrow till Saturday doing some American Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping. I am pretty sure I will get a few good shots LOL
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and Ron my friend!!

    ReplyDelete