Friday, April 3, 2009

Dear lord....

please grant me the control to not go hunting and shoot mother nature. She is really tickin me off. I am tired of this cold. If I have to put up with snow again, I might lose my mind and I will not be responsible for my actions. If it does not warm up soon and keep us warmed up for several days in a row I am going to go balistic and start a rampage. Seriously, don't start with me woman. I can kick you hind end mother nature and I am NOT in the mood to deal with you. I have too much to do outside and too much to enjoy outside to let you bring me down any further.

On that note, we did get a ton of stuff done at the lakehouse today. For the first time in my life.....

I HAVE A GARAGE!!!!!!! Look how happy I am with only PART of the door up. This ROCKS! I love it!



This is how it looked before!


Then this is this afternoon....obviously it is not completely done, but much improved. MAN is this fun!!


This is the West side of the Cabin garage BEFORE......oh the excitement!


The West side in the middle of construction....


Most west side photos to come :)

3 comments:

  1. so fun Kristin. It looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever is talking about global warming obviously doesn't live in our neck of the woods!! I had 19 degrees this morning!

    ReplyDelete