Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kristin's New Baby....




Isn't she cute!! I was totally shocked and surprised to find Ron had gotten me a 4-wheeler for my Birthday. He surprised me by having it parked by our cabin. At first, I couldn't really comprehend what was going on till I saw the Big Red Bow but then I got it. I am old....I am slow :)

It was an awesome surprise and the BEST gift!! I LOVE HER!!!!! Isn't she cute.



Now we have to name her.....(I name everything).

Ron is the best! Our Lake Neighbor Lee took good care of her for me while also hiding it at the same time. Even though apparently she was right in front of my nose and my kitchen window I never ever put two and two together. So it must be easy to keep a surprise from me :) Here is Lee giving me some pointers on putting her in Reverse, which I kind of already knew cause it like my other Honda, but that is OK Mike was helping too.




So now she has a new home. For people who really know me, from the time I was a little girl, I loved Three-wheelers and Four-Wheelers. I would race mine through our pasture at home trying to beat the time from my previous run. My brother's wouldn't ride with me and I was a total daredevil. Apparently, after riding the river this summer my Duncan friends have also learned this about me. I am pretty comfortable on one of these.



Of Course, again if you know me at all.........I had to look her over and size her up for a Clint Bowyer Racing Sticker. I found the perfect spot on my new baby. Right here........


I am going to ask Ron to guest blog for me soon and tell you more of this story...but for now here it is.

4 comments:

  1. How totally awesome! I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday! I only wish I could have surprised you and been there! One day soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooooooo hoooooooooo!!!! That is one AWESOME birthday present!!!! Totally cool!!
    Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED my 3-wheeler when I was growing up!! You lucky, lucky girl! Have you come up with a name yet??

    ReplyDelete