Saturday, April 25, 2009

Life at the Stock house...

is awesome today. I am all curled up in my chair with my blankey and my puter watching the Nationwide race, getting me some Bowyer and Allgaier action. Ron went to do probably his second favorite thing.....FARM!! Farmer Stock is probably pretty happy about now. I am content her by myself for some peace and quite....no parties, no nail pounding, no traffic in and out and in and out and in and out of my driveway........

These allergies are really kicking my rear the last couple of days. Thank gosh for Claritin and Zytrec!! So I think this afternoon might call for a nap :) The Zyrtec makes me REALLLLLLLLL sleepy. Hopefully I can shake this cough along with it.

For those who are wondering how Ms Button cat is getting along at the lake....pretty darn good actually. She seems OK as long as I am here. If I get too far away from her she finds me. I don't think she got much sleep the first night here, so I think she had to catch up on her sleep. As for me...I like having my little bud around, she is good company.

3 comments: