Monday, April 20, 2009

You come to a.....

Stock Auction and you will find a group of awesome woman either giving you a bidding number, clerking for you or paying you out. To me they are the Trailer girls.....they were calling themselves "trailer trash" FUNNNY but not true. How many times have I needed them and they have all came through for me. YES, they ask my tons of questions. Yes, I have helped them figure out problems, solved complaints and sometimes even fix their mistakes, but they have also fixed mine too!!!!

I do not like calling them "employees" cause they are much more than employees. They are my friends. They are my family. Somedays I want to hug them and some days I want to kick their asses, but when it is said and done, I have their backs and they have mine.

We have traveled together, stayed at some well "questionable" joints, ate some crappy food, tried to find popcorn, spilled beer in the van, unplugged the trailer before the reports were printed, emptied coolers and ended up soaking ourselves, took down a tent in 95 degrees, walked in mud up to our ankles, struggled through blown computers, put up with printers that didn't print, got cold, wet, hot and wind blown......got our butts chewed, tripped over signs, had the steps taken down before we were ready and deliberated putting people "on Account" but we did it together.......ok so they all left me with a 22 page report in Western Nebraska, but I am over that......

But know what no matter how ticked off and unappreciative I seem...I am NOT! I love you all. I could NOT work without my Trailer Trash!!!

Which leads me to these photos.

Saturday night on my 40th Birthday party these girls gave me a gift that is totally my personality. My girls gave me A Clint Bowyer Jacket. It is my first NASCAR driver Jacket ever!! I was so surprised, so happy and so grateful! I seriously can NOT Thank them all enough.

There is the "hummmmmmmmmm, there is Clint Bowyer Wrapping Paper on this gift faces"



There is the "holy shit" I think this is a Clint Bowyer Coat look



This is the OMG I can't believe you all loved me enough to buy this ROCKING cool Clint Bowyer Coat and I am total shock look:


There is the total elation...happy as heck, you have all spoiled me but Lord I am happy they really DID get me a Clint Bowyer coat look.



The look at me....I am ROCK in this coat look.



Everyone is getting a group hug and a raise.....



and finally.......

DONT MESS WITH ME IN MY KICK ASS CLINT BOWYER COAT that my ROCKING COOL AUCTION GIRLS GOT ME!!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a totally awesome gift!! I have a couple of nascar jackets from back in the day when I wasn't burnt out on Nascar! I am so happy for you. You so deserve this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well how cool is that!!!!! You look GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!

    Awesome surprise and awesome friends for an awesome chicka!!!
    Happy Happy Bday gal!
    lol
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kick azz jacket!! Way nice of your girls!

    ReplyDelete