Saturday, April 11, 2009

A little smitten with...

this guy!

(Photo Courtesy of Auto Stock)

This is my pick for one of my favorite Drivers this year in the Nationwide Series. His name...Justin Allgaier and he drives the #12 for Penske racing. Since, Clint isn't racing full-time in the series after being the 2008 Nationwide Champion, I needed a driver to connect with and for some reason Justin reminds me of Clint Bowyer. I think it would be super cool if Justin could be the Champion this year :)

As many of you know. I absolutely LOVE NASCAR Driver Clint Bowyer. He is my very very very favorite driver and I am so glad I picked him as my driver. I feel like I am cheating on Clint posting this photo, but I really do like Justin. BUT when Clint races in a Nationwide race, I am sorry to say Justin, but you come second to my MR Bowyer.

Good luck today in the Nationwide race in Nashville, it would be SOOOOOO cool if Justin had one of those awesome Guitar's the winner recieves....cause Clint has one :)

2 comments:

  1. he is a cutie! you always pick the cute ones Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that guy even old enough to drive? lol!

    ReplyDelete