Wednesday, May 23, 2007

20 years.....

My oh my how my life has changes since I was a High School graduate. I might be alot over weight and not as pretty, but I do have this......the love of a wonderful man, the respect and support of people who not only work for us but are a part of us, the most wonderful set of families and extended families that god can give two people, and a business that is our heart and soul. So when people are looking at me....I will remember what my sweet online Lori told me "let me tell you something first...your spirit is one i will cherish forever...cow or not you will be there and be proud of your accomplishments.... you have your life and ron a great business...your a lucky lady"

I HEART you Lori!! I really do! That totally made me ready for something I am not so comfortable with. Another one of my blessings....my beautiful, talented, supportive and gracious online friends......I HEART you ALL!


3 comments:

  1. aww. see! look at this...i am crying.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lesle, she called her self a COW, which she is not......youwanna fight? huh? love you k

    ReplyDelete