Friday, May 11, 2007

Meeting Annie!!





This whole day started out with me being Ms Crabby Pants and it has just gotten better and better and better.
First, I found out that I am going on a special trip this summer and I was SOOOOOOO happy!! I mean real happy. Real real scrappy happy :)
Then......I logged on to NASCAR.com and found my NASCAR Driver Clint Bowyer is sitting on the NASCAR POLE FOR DARLINGTON!!!!!


Then I met Annie....sweet Annie from my favorite scrapbooking site. See the pictures. The First picture is of Annie and I (I am in Yellow) and the other is of Annie and I with our big truck. Annie loved that big truck :)


Then....my Driver Jr. texts me and tells me he won his Heat race tonight in Albion, only his third week in a race car!! YEAH!
Now, I am going to Eat Chinese and that is my favorite food in the whole world.........




3 comments:

  1. Do mean you are taking a trip to Texas this summer? ?!?!? Pictures are fab, LOVE your smile, can't wait till I get to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I say honestly that I am so happy for you but at the same time so dang jealous I could barf. Is jealousy a really really bad thing? I remember the command you shall not covet. But man I want that trip too.

    Glad you got to meet Annie, that truck is loveable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to the trip ....i like that big truck too. great pictures

    ReplyDelete